TOUR CODE: BKK-0005
Program: Bangkok Temple City Combined Bangkok Canal Tour
Trip Description : This is one of the most popular tours, and it gives guests a rich insight into Buddhism, architecture and the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. Three of the capital’s most stunning temples are visited including the boat trip along the Chao Phya River and canal.
Destination: Thailand (Bangkok)
Start City: Bangkok
Tour Type: Private / Join in group
Duration: FULL DAY (08.30-16.30 hrs.)
08:30 Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel's lobby. Depart from hotel to Rattanakosin Island, the original area of Bangkok when it was first established as the capital over 200 years ago. Visit Wat Trimit, known for its famous Golden Buddha. The beautiful image of solid gold is three metres high and weighs five and a half tons.Continue the tour by passing through beautiful city scenery of the colorful flower market and Chinatown. The bustling business area of Chinatown is especially known for its gold jewellery shops. The atmosphere is totally changed at night - hordes of food stalls line the streets. Visit Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha, founded in the 16th century, the oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas (95 in all) in the city. Wat Pho was the first open university of Thailand which offered courses in several branches of knowledge like literature, astrology, medicine and massage. It's well known for its huge Reclining Buddha, 46 m. long and 15 m. high.
10:30 Continue the tour with a comfortable long-tail motor boat trip along the Chao Phraya River and canals in Thonburi area. You will be treated to a spectacular and colorful scenery of Thai life along the river banks. The Bangkok people still depend on the waterways to transport their merchandise. Enroute you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, including Grand Palace, Wat Arun or The Temple of Dawn, the Royal Thai Navy Dockyard, the Thai Maritime Navigation Company, the Old Customs House and Royal Barges Museum.
11:30 City-sightseeing tour along Ratchadumnoen Rd.(The Royal's Way). En route you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, including the National MuseumDemocracy Monument Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium Anantasamakhom Palace Parliament House Dusit Zoo and Chitlada Palace King's Residence.
12:00 Then Visit Wat Benchamabopit or Marble Temple, one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture. Graceful and tranquil, it is famous for its main chapel built in white Carara Italian marble to house a replica of Thailand's most beautiful Buddha image, Phra Phutthachinarat.
13:00 At the end of tour will be visit the local product store. Then tranfer to your hotel.
.................End Of Service................
Remark: Incase of lunch request additional charge 350 THB per person
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to hotel
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable 7%government tax.
- All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Private Tour : Itinerary is flexible. Pick up time and start time normally is fixed but can be flexible upon customer's convenience.
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via fax to your hotel.
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.
- remain ballance payment(cash) directly at our guide upon meeting at the hotel.
- Wat Phra Kaew is Thailand's most sacred temple, so please do not wear shorts, or sandals.
- Certain buildings in the Palace grounds are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.