TOUR CODE: CBI-0008
Pattaya Tour & Sightseeing Service
Pattaya is nestled along a picturesque bay on the East Coast of the Gulf of Thailand, roughly 170 kilometers southeast of Pattaya. From a fishing village in the 1960's, Pattaya has emerged as the favorite Southeast Asian vacation center. A fascinating escape where tourists, holiday makers and vacationers from around the world unfold an incomparable array of possibilities to unwind during an exotic holiday beach vacation. This exotic beach resort welcomes approximately 5 million visitors a year. The friendly and hospitable Thai nature boosts its promotion, frequently bringing back the repeat visitors and constantly increasing the number of newcomers.
Trip Description : It boasts to contain the largest number of Bengal tigers, bred successfully by the farm itself. Besides, the zoo has several other animals such as crocodiles, ostriches, single hump camels, kangaroos and an aviary of exotic birds. Exciting shows are Crocodile wrestling, Kenya aerobics, Amazing Circus and Pig Racing.
||Half Day Tour
||Half day (09.30 - 12.30 / 13.30 - 17.30)
Starting five years ago Sri Racha Tiger Zoo became the biggest zoo of its kind in the entire world providing a home for over 200 of this big and powerful animal. Set up in a beautiful natural atmosphere approximately 30 km outside of Pattaya the zoo is undoubted one of the best day attraction in the Eastern Seaboard.
While tigers are the main reason for the majority of the visitors there are many other exciting attractions such as.
- Scorpion Queen, a young lady with plenty of poisonous scorpions on her clothing,
- Crocodile eggs breaking festival (May to August),
- Amazing Circus and crocodile wrestling show
- Pig racing
The Happy Family, the friendship between a tiger, a pig and a dog, living together is making it a 'must to be seen' place.
As usual for a zoo you will find many animals as camels, deer, wallabies, elephants, Peruvian guinea pigs and more than 90,000 crocodiles.
If you like you are able to touch and feed some of those animals and have your pictures taken.
- The rates are nett per 1 person in Thai Baht.
- Supplement of Baht 360 nett per way
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer round trip
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge
- For children 3-7 years old we charge 70% of adult price
- For children over 7 years old we charge normal price