|TOUR / PACKAGE INFORMATION
Program: CHIANG MAI: Join Tour One Day White Temple + Bann Dam Museum – Blue Temple+Golden Triangle + Boat Trip (Meakong River) + Karen Village
This tour is very popular for the people who no have much time to visit Chiang Rai, the tour start early from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai and back Chiang Mai in the same day. You will stop visit the famous Wat Rong Khun Or White temple is contemporary, unconventional Lanna Thai style temple design and rebuild by Chalermchai Kositpipat, a local artist from Chiang Rai.
- Destination: Thailand (Chiang Rai)
- Start City: Chiang Mai
- Tour Type: Private / Join in Group
- Duration: Full Day (7.00-21.00)
07.00 - 07.30 am. Pickup from your hotel depart to ==>
- - Hot Spring
- - White Temple (Rong Khun Temple)
- - Baan Dam Museum (Black Museum)
- - Blue Temple (Wat Rong Suer Ten)
- - Golden Triangle (Where Thailand , Laos & Myanmar meet)
- - Boat Trip Mekong River
- - Karen Long Neck Village
20.30-21.00 hrs, arrive to your hotel
1. White Temple (Wat Rong Khun)
- Rong Khun Temple is unique from other temples in that it has been constructed entirely in a radiant white color with sparking reflections from mirrored glass mosaics embedded in the white plaster. The temple is the idea of Mr. Chalermchai Kositpipat, one of Thailand most renowned artists, who wanted to build a temple all in white to signify the purity of Lord Buddha. The artist continues to puts his religious belief and desire to enrich Buddhism in Thailand into his contemporary art design.
- Rong Khun). The great standing Buddha, also white, standing in front of the back, is also superb. Between the White Temple, the Black House and the Blue Temple, Chiang Rai is definitely the city of colorful temples!
2. Baan Dam Museum
- 207 Km. drive from the middle of Chiang Mai city to Baan Dam (Black House) is the unique creation of national artist, Thawan Duchanee. Part art studio, part museum, part home, Baan Dam is an eclectic mix of traditional northern Thai buildings interspersed with some outlandish modern designs. Baan Dam is a thought-provoking combination of sanuk, the surreal and the sombre and whilst it’s fair to say that some of the artwork and themes on display won’t be to everybody’s liking, I’d still recommend checking out the Black House if you are visiting Chiang Rai.
3. Blue Temple (Wat Rong Suer Ten)
- The Blue Temple is immediately recognizable for its brilliant shade of rich sapphire. The temple walls, roof, and surrounding statues are all covered in this gorgeous hue, an unusual decorative choice in a country where most temples are made of gold. This color is symbolically associated with purity, wisdom, and the lack of materialism that Buddhists aspire to.
- The temple is a fascinating fusion of traditional Buddhist values and classic Thai architecture with extremely contemporary design choices. This modernism makes sense — the Blue Temple was designed by Putha Kabkaew, a student of the artist who built the eccentric White Temple.
4. The Golden Triangle
- The area where the borders of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet at the confluence of the Ruak and Mekong rivers. The name "Golden Triangle"coined by the CIA is commonly used more broadly to refer to an area of approximately 950,000 square kilometres (367,000 sq mi) that overlaps the mountains of the three adjacent countries.
- Along with Afghanistan in the Golden Crescent, it has been one of the most extensive opium-producing areas of Asia, and of the world, since the 1950s. Most of the world's heroin came from the Golden Triangle until the early 21st century when Afghanistan became the world's largest producer.
5. Mekong River
- Originates from the Himalayas. Caused by the melting of snow and ice in the Tibetan Plateau. in northern Tibet Through China, Burma, Laos, began to flow through the territory of Thailand at Sop Ruak area. golden triangle Chiang Saen District Chiang Rai and flows to the east through Chiang Khong District before flowing into Laos at Kaeng Pha Dai
6. Kren Village
- Visiting one of the numerous Karen Long Neck villages in Thailand is one of the most exotic experiences on the planet. The mystery and beauty that sound the tradition of using brass rings for exaggerated jewelry is something better seen in person than in a book. We had ethical questions on if it these hill tribe villages would feel like human zoos, but thankfully we decided to visit anyway. It is a real-life National Geographic Magazine experience to have to see to believe.
- Boat trip Mekong River
- Round trip transfer from and to your hotel
- English tour guide
- All admission fees
- All others personal expenses are not mention in program
- Infant 1-2 years old will be free of charge (Sitting with parent)
- Children 3-6 years old Child rate
- Children 7++ Same price as Adult
|BOOKING CONDITION & POLICY:
- Booking within 24 hrs. before travel date
- Cancellation before travel date 24 hours free of charge
- No show & Cancellation same date of travel charge 100%
- Full Amount on reservation confirmation or before 24 hours before travel date
In urgent cases call : 08654 1515 / WhatsApp: +668 6554 1515
After transfer the money please contact us then sending your payment slip via WhatsApp or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Copyright © 2019 thailandlocaltour.com Manage by Well H&T Co., Ltd
. Tel: +668 6554 1515 |